License & Terms of Service
You should carefully read the following License & Terms of Service.
The software distributed by WEBMASTER SERVICE TENERIFE (the "products") consists of components, modules and plugins for the Joomla application framework (also identified as "Joomla extensions" as a whole).
The products are free software; you can redistribute a product and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. All existing copyrights must be prominently visible on all modified versions of this software.
The products are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please read the complete GNU General Public License for more details.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Our website provides a download service for the products in accordance with the licenses listed above and the following Terms Of Service issued by our company, WEBMASTER SERVICE TENERIFE:
- Unlimited product usage granted: Your purchase grants you the rights to download the products 3 times and use in as many domains and/or websites as you wish.
- Product modifications: You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the products to fit your purposes. Redistribution of the product or any modified version must always be done in accordance with the GNU/GPL license. In this case, you must also not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the XML descriptor file or in PHP files.
- Updates: All of the products are designed for the latest stable (LTS/Long Term Support) version of Joomla unless stated otherwise, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla.
- Delivery: The products may be downloaded immediately after payment. The download attempts are limited to 3 downloads.
- Assignability: You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from WEBMASTER SERVICE TENERIFE.
- Ownership: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of WEBMASTER SERVICE TENERIFE. The products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products.
- Return/Refund Policy: Since our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after a purchase, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing. Please make sure that you have carefully read all relevant documentation and tried out the demos.
- Warranty:WEBMASTER SERVICE TENERIFE does not warranty or guarantee these products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party extensions or templates as there is currently no certification process for such extensions or templates. All WEBMASTER SERVICE TENERIFE products are tested to work on all major browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 7 and newer), Google Chrome, Opera, Apple Safari (version 3 and newer).
- Support:WEBMASTER SERVICE TENERIFE offers commercial extensions "as is", with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions. Further, we offer no technical support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Joomla. Any necesary support will be charged seperately and is not part of your purchase.
All of the content on this web site is protected from re-use and publication by our existing copyrights. Violating these rights by reproducing the copy in print or online is a violation of these terms.